Knee Osteoarthritis is a major clinical and economic burden to the NHS
- MSK conditions have a £10.2 billion annual health burden ~ 5% of total NHS costs53
- 8.5 million people in the UK suffer from osteoarthritis ~12.5% of the population55
- Apos® is recommended by NICE for people with knee osteoarthritis51
Apos® reduces healthcare burden, lowers resource utilisation, and leads to better outcomes and efficient use of MSK services
Apos® can support elective care pathways by providing an effective alternative to surgery and reducing the need for other resources like imaging and less effective treatments.
An Innovative CE-Marked and NICE recommended medical device to improve clinical outcomes and reduce spending related to knee osteoarthritis.
- 84% did not progress to TKR after 2 years54
- 83% of patients report at least a 50% reduction in pain42
- Available via NHS Supply Chain
Treating the underlying problem changes everything.
Apos® is a non-invasive medical device that is personalised to treat the cause of your specific pain by retraining your gait (how you walk) to help you move better and live better.
Shift your weight away from painful areas42
Retrain how you walk for long-term relief even when not wearing your Apos®42
Find out how Apos® can help your patients.
Complete the form below to be contacted by the Apos® team.